Professional West Allis BED BUG EXTERMINATORS

  • Unmarked Vehicle and Discrete
  • Unrivaled Customer Support
  • We Save Your Furniture
  • Visual Inspection Available
  • Limited Prep available for a fee
BBB Accredited Business - Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

West Allis  Bed Bug Exterminators

Our top rated team of professional bed bug exterminators in West Allis are prepared to fulfill and exceed your expectations. We are committed to providing superior
customer service and professionally resolving your bed bug problem.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Visual Inspection Available

Our professionals can help if you’re unclear whether you have a bed bug problem.
Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Chemical-free and entirely green option

Our heat treatment is environment-friendly, helps with allergies and asthma by eradicating allergens.
Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Quick and Flexible Response

We have Services available Day & Night. We work with your schedule.We accommodate your schedule.
Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

100% of Bed Bugs & Eggs are Killed by Heat Treatment.

Heat Treatment kills Eggs. As a result, there’s no risk about them returning back and biting you again.

Bed Bug Treatments: Combo

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators provides two very efficient bed bug treatments to get rid of infestations. Additionally, we provide a chemical/heat treatment combo service. In the combination package, we offer chemical treatment for the living area and single-room heat treatment. The heat treatment offers a rate of 100% kill for the most affected room. Within 8 feet of the host, 90% of bed bugs can be found. Because of that, heat treating that room should destroy 90% of the issue. More over, the chemical treatment is used throughout the remaining living area and leaves a residual for up to 60 days for any possible stragglers. Heat kills 90% of the bugs in the bedroom, while the remaining 10% is treated by chemicals.. Our bed bug treatments are VERY effective and super affordable.

Bed Bug Heat Treatment

  • Living room and bedroom areas are treated
  • Treatment includes 1 heater & fan per room
  • Little Setup Needed
  • Takes 8-12 hours to Complete
  • Extra Fees may apply
  • Bathrooms & Kitchens are NOT heat Treated
  • Outstanding Kill Rate

Chemical Spray

  • NEW Chemical NOW Kills Eggs
  • 90% of our customers requires a single treatment.
  • $100 for Follow up Treatment
  • Furniture, Beds, Dressers, and all wood trim
  • Needs Pre Treatment Setup-Bagging Clothes
  • Takes 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Limited Prep available for a fee

Chemical & Heat Combo

  • Heat Treat
  • Treatment includes 1 heater & fan
  • Treat ALL rooms with spray
  • Completed in 1.5 Hours- Safe Reentry in 5
  • Extra Fees may apply
  • Bathrooms & Kitchens are NOT heat Treated
  • Most powerful and has a residual


A 30-day unbiased study concluded, 96% of bed bugs were eliminated with a single spray treatment.. The research conducted in 22 flats with an average of 170 bed bugs showed our product removed 96% of the infestations in 30 days. This was with little amount of participation by the Tenants. Better participation and lower bed bug counts will improve those percentages.


Our product has been very efficient at killing bed bugs in one go. We take the small steps that please our clients. You might assume that our price is higher. The truth is we offer the most value for your dollar. We might not always offer the cheapest prices but you will get the best bed bug extermination service in West Allis at the best value.


Our Service continually receives 5 Star reviews from our valued customers. Clients see the time and effort we take to spray every nook and cranny. Customers comment on how much more we spray compared to the competitors. We do twice as much the first time, eliminating the need for a follow-up.

“We provide a efficient, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector in West Allis, WI, 53214. Our comprehensive services of bed bug extermination in West Allis  protect your home, loved ones and pets.”


Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

Looking For Bed Bug Exterminators in West Allis? Get in Touch!