• Discrete and Unmarked Vehicle
  • Unrivaled Customer Service
  • We Keep Your Furniture Safe
  • Visual Inspection Available
  • Limited Prep available for a fee
BBB Accredited Business - Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

Waukesha  Bed Bug Exterminators

Our top rated team of professional bed bug exterminators in Waukesha is ready to satisfy your needs and go above and beyond. We are committed and focused on customer satisfaction and the proper removal of your bed bug problem.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Rapid Response Flexible

We have Services available Day & Night. We work with your schedule.We accommodate your schedule.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Visual Examinaton Available

Our expert can assist you if you are unsure whether you have a bed bug infestation.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Chemical-free and entirely green option

Our heat treatment is eco-friendly, helps with allergies and asthma by killing allergens.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

100% of Bed Bugs & Eggs are Killed by Heat Treatment.

Eggs are killed by heating. So there’s no chance of them returning and biting you again.

Bed Bug Treatments: Combo

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators offers two very powerful bed bug treatments to destroy infestations. Additionally, we provide a chemical/heat treatment combo service. In the combination plan, we offer chemical treatment for the living space and single-room heat treatment. The heat treatment offers a rate of 100% kill for the most affected room. 90% of bed bugs stay 8 feet or less from their host. For that reason, heat treating that room should remove 90% of the issue. Furthermore, the chemical treatment is used throughout the remaining living area and residual is left for up to 2 months for any possible stragglers. With heat in the bedroom, we kill 90% of the bugs, leaving the remaining 10% to the chemicals.. Our bed bug treatments are VERY effective and incredibly affordable.

Chemical Spray

  • NEW Chemical NOW Eleminates Eggs
  • 90% of our clients need 1 treatment.
  • Follow up treatment just $100
  • Beds, dressers, furniture, and all wood trim
  • Needs Pre Treatment Setup-Bagging Clothes
  • Done 1.5 Hours- Safe Reentry in 5
  • Limited Prep available for a fee

Bed Bug Heat Treatment

  • We Treat the Living Room and the Bedroom
  • Treatment includes 1 heater & fan per room
  • Light Arrangement Needed
  • Completed in 8-12 Hours
  • Additional Charges may apply
  • Bathrooms & Kitchens are NOT heat Treated
  • Amazing Kill Rate

Chemical & Heat Combo

  • Heat Treat Most infested room
  • Treatment covers 1 fan and heater
  • Treat ALL rooms with spray
  • Takes 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Additional Fees may apply
  • We do not HEAT Kitchen & Bathrooms
  • Most Effective and has a residual


One spray treatment killed 96% of  the bed bugs in 30 days in an independent study. The study carried out in 22 flats with an average of 170 bed bugs proved our product removed 96% of the infestations in 30 days. Tenants only had minimal involvement in this. Those percentages will rise with higher participation and decreased bed bug levels.


Our Service consistently receives 5 Star reviews from our valued clients. Customers see the time and effort we put to spray every nook and cranny. Clients comment on how much more we spray compared to the competition. We do twice as much the first time, eliminating the need for a follow-up.


Our product has been very effective at eliminating bed bugs in one attempt. We take the modest steps necessary to satisfy our clients.. You could assume that we charge a higher price. We actually provide the best value for your money, in fact. We may not always be the cheapest but you’ll get the best bed bug removal deal in Waukesha at the best price..

“We offer a reliable, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector in Waukesha, WI, 53189. Our all-inclusive services of bed bug extermination in Waukesha  safeguard your home, family and pets.”


Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

In Need of Bed Bug Exterminators in Waukesha? Call Today!