Professional New Berlin BED BUG EXTERMINATORS

  • Discrete and Unmarked Vehicle
  • Superior Customer Care
  • We Keep Your Furniture Safe
  • Visual Inspection Available
  • Limited Prep available for a fee
BBB Accredited Business - Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

New Berlin  Bed Bug Exterminators

Our 5 star rated team of experienced bed bug exterminators in New Berlin is ready to meet your needs and go above and beyond. We are committed and focused on customer satisfaction and the expert removal of your bed bug problem.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Respond Fast Flexible

We have Services available Round the clock. We work with your schedule.We accommodate your schedule.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Visual Examinaton Available

Our expert can assist you if you are unsure whether you have a bed bug infestation.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

100% of Bed Bugs & Eggs are Killed by Heat Treatment.

Heat Treatment kills Eggs. As a result, there’s no chance about them returning back and biting you again.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

No-chemical, 100% green option

Our heat treatment improves allergies and asthma by eradicating allergens while being eco-environment friendly.

Bed Bug Treatments: Combo

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators provides two very efficient bed bug treatments to kill infestations. Additionally, we offer a combined service of chemical and heat treatment. In the combo package, we provide chemical treatment for the living space and single-room heat treatment. For the affected room, the heat treatment offers a rate of 100% kill.. 90% of bed bugs hide within 8 feet of the host. Because of that, heat treating that room should destroy 90% of the problem. Additionally, the chemical treatment is used throughout the remaning living area and residual is left for up to 2 months for any possible stragglers. Heat eleminates 90% of the bugs in the bedroom, while the remaining 10% is managed by chemicals.. Our bed bug treatments are really effective and VERY affordable.

Bed Bug Heat Treatment

  • We Treat the Living Room and the Bedroom
  • Treatment includes 1 heater & fan per room
  • Little Setup Needed
  • Takes 8-12 hours to Complete
  • Extra Charges may apply
  • We do not HEAT Kitchen & Bathrooms
  • Best Kill Rate

Chemical & Heat Combo

  • Most infected room
  • Treatment includes 1 fan and heater
  • Spray treating ALL rooms
  • Done 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Additional Fees may apply
  • We do not HEAT Kitchen & Bathrooms
  • Most Efficient and leaves residual

Chemical Spray

  • NEW Chemical NOW Kills Eggs
  • 90% of our clients need a single treatment.
  • $100 for Follow up Treatment
  • Beds, dressers, furniture, and all wood trim
  • Needs Pre Treatment Setup-Bagging Clothes
  • Completed in 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Limited Prep available for a fee

SERVICE

Our Service frequently recieves 5 Star reviews from our valued customers. Clients notice the time and effort we put to spray every crack and crevice. Clients requently remark on how much more we spray compared to the competition. We do twice as much the first time, eliminating the need for a follow-up.

PRODUCT

A 30-day independant study concluded, 96% of bed bugs were eliminated with a single spray treatment.. The reseach conducted in 22 apartments with an average of 170 bed bugs proved our product eleminated 96% of the infestations in 30 days. This was with minimal participation by the Tenants. Better participation and lower bed bug counts will improve those numbers.

PRICE

Our product has been very successful at eliminating bed bugs in one go. We take the small steps that please our customers. Our price seems higher than it actually is. The truth is we offer the most value for your dollar. We may not always be the cheapest however, you’ll get the best bed bug extermination deal in New Berlin.

“We offer a thorough, timely service to both the domestic and commercial sector in New Berlin, WI, 53151. Our comprehensive services of bed bug extermination in New Berlin  secure your home, loved ones and pets.”

 

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

Looking For Bed Bug Exterminators in New Berlin? Call Today!