• Unmarked Vehicle and Discrete
  • exceptional Customer Care
  • We Keep Your Furniture Safe
  • Visual Inspection Available
  • Limited Prep available for a fee
BBB Accredited Business - Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

Muskego  Bed Bug Exterminators

Our 5 star rated team of qualified bed bug exterminators in Muskego is ready to meet your needs and go above and beyond. We are dedicated and focused on customer satisfaction and the expert removal of your bed bug problem.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Respond Fast Flexible

We have Services available Round the clock. We adjust to fit your schedule.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

No-chemical, 100% green option

Our heat treatment is environment-friendly, helps with allergies and asthma by eradicating allergens.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Bed Bugs & Eggs are Completely Killed by Heat Treatment.

Eggs are killed by heat treatment. Therefor there is no chance about them returning back and biting you again.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Visual Examinaton Available

Our specialists can help if you’re not sure whether you have a bed bug problem.

Bed Bug Treatments: Combo

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators offers two very efficient bed bug treatments to get rid of infestations. We also offer the two services together Chemical/Heat Treatment Combo. In the combination plan, we offer chemical treatment for the living area and single-room heat treatment. For the affected room, the heat treatment offers a 100% kill rate.. 90% of bed bugs stay within 8 feet of the host. Because of that, heat treating that room should kill 90% of the issue. Furthermore, the chemical treatment is used throughout the rest of the living area and residual is left for up to 2 months for any possible stragglers. Heat destroys 90% of the bugs in the bedroom, while the remaining 10% is treated by chemicals.. Our bed bug treatments are really effective and VERY affordable.

Chemical Spray

  • NEW Chemical NOW Eleminates Eggs
  • 90% of our customers requires 1 treatment.
  • Follow up treatment just $100
  • Furniture, Beds, Dressers, and all wood trim
  • Needs Pre Treatment Setup-Bagging Clothes
  • Done 1.5 Hours- Safe Reentry in 5
  • Limited Prep available for a fee

Bed Bug Heat Treatment

  • We Clean Living space and Bedrooms
  • Treatment includes 1 heater & fan per room
  • Little Arrangement Needed
  • Completed in 8-12 Hours
  • Extra Charges may apply
  • We do not HEAT Kitchen & Bathrooms
  • Excellent Kill Rate

Chemical & Heat Combo

  • Heat Treat Most Infected area
  • Treatment includes 1 fan and heater
  • Spray treat ALL rooms
  • Takes 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Additional Charges may apply
  • Bathrooms & Kitchens are NOT heat Treated
  • Most Effective and has a residual


Our product has been very successful at killing bed bugs in one attempt. We take the modest steps necessary to satisfy our customers.. Our price seems higher than it actually is. We actually provide the best value for your money, in fact. Our prices might not always be the cheapest however, you’ll get the best bed bug extermination deal in Muskego.


Our Service continually receives 5 Star Ratings from our happy customers. Clients see the time and effort we put to spray every nook and cranny. Clients comment on how much more we spray compared to the competition. We do twice as much the first time so there is no follow-up.


One spray treatment removed 96% of  the bed bugs in 30 days in an unbiased study. The investigation conducted in 22 flats with an average of 170 bed bugs showed our product killed 96% of the infestations in 30 days. This was with little amount of involvement by the Tenants. Better participation and lower bed bug counts will improve those percentages.

“We offer a efficient, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector in Muskego, WI, 53150. Our all-inclusive services of bed bug extermination in Muskego  secure your home, loved ones and pets.”


Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

In Need of Bed Bug Exterminators in Muskego? Call us Now!