• Discrete and Unmarked Vehicle
  • Unrivaled Customer Support
  • We Save Your Furniture
  • Visual Examination Available
  • Limited Prep available for a fee
BBB Accredited Business - Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

Mequon  Bed Bug Exterminators

Our top rated team of trained bed bug exterminators in Mequon is ready to meet your needs and go above and beyond. We are dedicated and focused on customer satisfaction and the expert removal of your bed bug problem.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Respond Fast Flexible

We have Services available 24-7. We adapt to your schedule.
Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Visual Inspection Available

Our professionals can assist you if you are not sure whether you have a bed bug infestation.
Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

No-chemical, 100% green option

Our heat treatment is environment-friendly, helps with allergies and asthma by killing allergens.
Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Bed Bugs & Eggs are Completely Removed by Heat Treatment.

Eggs are killed by heating. So there’s no concern about them returning and biting you again.

Bed Bug Treatments: Combo

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators provides two very powerful bed bug treatments to destroy infestations. Additionally, we provide a combo service of chemical and heat treatment. In the combination plan, we offer chemical treatment for the living area and one-room heat treatment. For the affected room, the heat treatment delivers a 100% kill rate.. 90% of bed bugs live 8 feet or less from their host. Because of that, heat treating that room should destroy 90% of the problem. Furthermore, the chemical treatment is used throughout the remaning living area and leaves a residual for up to 60 days for any possible stragglers. Heat removes 90% of the bugs in the bedroom, while the remaining 10% is managed by chemicals.. Our bed bug treatments are VERY effective and extremely affordable.

Chemical Spray

  • NEW Chemical NOW Kills Eggs
  • 90% of our customers need a single treatment.
  • $100 for Follow up Treatment
  • Beds, dressers, furniture, and all wood trim
  • Needs Pre Treatment Setup-Bagging Clothes
  • Completed in 1.5 Hours- Safe Reentry in 5
  • Limited Prep available for a fee

Bed Bug Heat Treatment

  • We Treat Living room and Bedroom Areas
  • Treatment includes 1 heater & fan per room
  • Light Setup Needed
  • Takes 8-12 hours to Complete
  • Additional Fees may apply
  • We do not HEAT Kitchen & Bathrooms
  • Best Kill Rate

Chemical & Heat Combo

  • Heat Treat Most Infected area
  • Treatment covers 1 fan and heater
  • Spray treating ALL rooms
  • Takes 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Extra Charges may apply
  • Bathrooms & Kitchens are NOT heat Treated
  • Most Efficient and leaves residual


A 30-day independent investigation concluded, 96% of bed bugs were killed with a one spray treatment.. The research conducted in 22 flats with an average of 170 bed bugs proved our product killed 96% of the infestations in 30 days. This was with limited participation by the Tenants. Those percentages will rise with more involvement and decreased bed bug levels.


Our Service continually earns 5 Star Ratings from our valued customers. Customers see the time and effort we put to spray every nook and cranny. Clients comment on how much more we spray compared to the competitors. We do twice as much the first time so there is no second time.


Our product has been very effective at eliminating bed bugs in one go. We take the small steps that please our clients. You could assume that we charge a higher price. The truth is we offer the most value for your dollar. We may not always be the cheapest but you’ll get the best bed bug removal deal in Mequon at the best price..

“We offer a thorough, quick service to both the residential and commercial sector in Mequon, WI, 53092. Our comprehensive services of bed bug extermination in Mequon  secure your house, family and pets.”


Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

In Need of Bed Bug Exterminators in Mequon? Reach out!