• Discrete and Unmarked Vehicle
  • Unique Customer Service
  • We Save Your Furniture
  • Visual Examination Available
  • Limited Prep available for a fee
BBB Accredited Business - Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

Brookfield  Bed Bug Exterminators

Our 5 star rated team of trained bed bug exterminators in Brookfield are prepared to meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to providing outstanding
customer service and professionally resolving your bed bug problem.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Rapid and Flexible Response

We have Services available 24/7. We adjust to fit your schedule.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Visual Inspection Available

Our professionals can help if you’re not sure whether you have a bed bug problem.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

100% Chemical-Free and Green Option

Our heat treatment is environment-friendly, helps with allergies and asthma by eradicating allergens.

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminator Logo

Bed Bugs & Eggs are Completely Destroyed by Heat Treatment.

Eggs are killed by heat treatment. Therefore there is no chance about them returning back and biting you again.

Bed Bug Treatments: Combo

Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators offers two very incredible bed bug treatments to eliminate infestations. We also provide the two services together Chemical and Heat Treatment Combo. In the combo plan, we offer chemical treatment for the living space and single-room heat treatment. For the affected room, the heat treatment offers a rate of 100% kill.. Within 8 feet of the host, 90% of bed bugs can be found. For that reason, heat treating that room should kill 90% of the problem. In addition, the chemical treatment is used throughout the remaining living area and residual is left for up to 2 months for any possible stragglers. Heat eliminates 90% of the bugs in the bedroom, while the remaining 10% is treated by chemicals.. Our bed bug treatments are really effective and reasonably affordable.

Chemical Spray

  • NEW Chemical NOW Eliminates Eggs
  • 90% of our customers requires a single treatment.
  • $100 for Follow up Treatment
  • Furniture, Beds, Dressers, and all wood trim
  • Needs Pre Treatment Setup-Bagging Clothes
  • Takes 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Limited Prep available for a fee

Bed Bug Heat Treatment

  • Living room and bedroom areas are treated
  • Treatment includes 1 heater & fan per room
  • Little Arrangement Required
  • Takes 8-12 hours to Complete
  • Extra Fees may apply
  • We do not HEAT Kitchen & Bathrooms
  • Outstanding Kill Rate

Chemical & Heat Combo

  • Heat Treat Most infested room
  • Treatment covers 1 heater & fan
  • Spray treating ALL rooms
  • Done 1.5 Hours- Enter Safely in 5
  • Extra Fees may apply
  • We do not HEAT Kitchen & Bathrooms
  • Most powerful and leaves residual


One spray treatment eliminated 96% of  the bed bugs in 30 days in an independent investigation. The investigation conducted in 22 flats with an average of 170 bed bugs proved our product eliminated 96% of the infestations in 30 days. Tenants only had limited participation in this. Better participation and lower bed bug counts will improve those numbers.


Our Service frequently earns Five Star reviews from our happy clients. Customers notice the time and effort we take to spray every nook and cranny. Clients comment on how much more we spray compared to the competitors. We perform twice as much the first time, eliminating the need for a follow-up.


Our product has been very effective at eliminating bed bugs in one attempt. We take the small steps that please our customers. You could assume that we charge a higher price. The truth is we offer the most value for your dollar. Our prices might not always be the lowest but you will get the best bed bug removal service in Brookfield at the best value.

“We provide a reliable, timely service to both the residential and commercial sector in Brookfield, WI, 53005. Our comprehensive services of bed bug extermination in Brookfield  protect your home, family and pets.”


Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators

In Need of Bed Bug Exterminators in Brookfield? Reach us out!